urban creature: Jumping on the bandwagon


Monday, February 28, 2005
Jumping on the bandwagon
Ring Ring



Hello.



I am your father.



Like derr... you told me this on Friday.



Oh... isn't this Robert Mills?



No. This is Billy.



Nevermind. Bye son.



*grumbles*

Ring Ring

Hello...



Hi there Billy. This is Andrew Denton. Would you like to be on my show?



Sure. But I'm hardly famous. Aaron's blog doesn't exactly have that big an audience...



True, but your dad is Tony Abbott.



Oh yeah... I have a few words I'd like to say about daddy. Do you guys censor out bad language?



Nah. We're on at 9.30pm.



Good.



We need you at the Sydney studio next Tuesday at 5pm.



Ok.



We can't fly you here though. Cut backs.



I'll ask dad for some money and I'll see you up there. Looking forward to it - you're a great interviewer.



Thanks Billy. See you then. Bye.



Bye.

Ring Ring

Hello.



What can I help you with today?



What do you want? You rang me.



Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say. Which IKEA product do you want to know about?



Fuck off!



Sorry, I don't understa...



*hangs up*

Ring Ring



Listen, I don't want to know about any IKEA products...



No Billy, it's me Colin Barnett.



Oh. Crappy result for you on Saturday wasn't it?



Indeed. You wanna become leader of the WA Libs?



Ugh... aren't there any sitting Libs who can become leader?



Nope. They're more incompetent than I am. We need someone with a high profile like you. You can take us out of the wilderness...



*shrugs*

Sure. I guess. Can I make up my own policies?



They'll be happy to have you and they'll let you do anything.



*evil grin*

Cool. Count me in. I'm free after next Tuesday.



We'll be in touch then. Bye.



Bye.

*hangs up*

This will be cool.

Ring Ring

Hello...



IKEA has a huge range of affordable products for your home and office...



Argh! Go eat shit.



Directing you to dining tables now...



Argh!

*hangs up*


  Scribbled by urban creature @ 12:19 am - [Permanent Link]

3 Comments:
At 1:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no Billy seems a little stressed after his encounter with the automated IKEA service...perhaps i could asist him with a nice, relaxing massage. What do you think?

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger urban creature said...

Oh, he'd definately like that!

 
At 7:28 pm, Blogger Deanne said...

Hi Billy and Aaron,

Kalgoorlie MLA Matt Birney is one of the suggested replacements for Colin Barnett. After comments on ABC Radio about Birney's looks giving him an advantage, the 'Inside Cover' section of the West is asking readers who they think is a spunky (IC's word, not mine) politician. If I spot any sexy right wing death beasts in the paper, I may let you know!

I'm glad I found your blog, it's always entertaining.

Dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
Name: Aaron Hewett
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Contact Me
aaron [at] myrealbox.com

Search


www Urban Creature

Powered by Google

Other Projects
Lanes of Melbourne

Previous Posts
Labor gallops to victory in WA
Under the mask
Street Art
Billy the Rebel
Unsolicited faxes #2
No jobs on a dead planet
Billy does Wonder Woman
King Charles?
Bound but not gagged
Have your photo taken with Billy

Links & Blogroll

Billy Cartoons


Would you like your photo taken with Billy? Simply email me a photo of yourself (leaving enough room for Billy to be inserted). You can make it look like you're hugging him, shaking his hand, whatever. However, what Billy is doing and what he is wearing will ultimately be up to me to decide.
Send your pics in today!

Design
In A Mood Designs
315 DPI

Etc.

Powered by Blogger

Listed on Blogwise

Listed on Aussieblogs.org

Subscribe with Bloglines

Melbourne | Blogs

Site Feed

visitors since 5 July 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Google Ads

Blog Ads
Promote your blog for free.